I'm happy today! I love the day after Thanksgiving when I can officially kick into Christmas mode. Got the Christmas blog banner posted, and I'm going to wear my reindeer shirt today.
I plan to spend my day hanging out with Carrie - she's feeding me Thanksgiving leftovers at her house for brunch, then we have plans to make candles, get hair cuts, and doing a little shopping.
November Attitude of Gratitude
* I am grateful that I have a daughter who likes to hang out with me.
* I am grateful that we get to try a new craft today (candle making).
* I am grateful for my husband who set up the Christmas tree and ladder for me before he left for his hunting trip.
* I am grateful for my crazy cat Whiskers Jay who can't stay off the ladder to save his life which is really a crack up (he LOVES the ladder!!!).
* I am grateful for my warm home, plenty of food, a car that runs well, and $$$$ to spend today. I am so very blessed.