And so, I give you: 35 things about me that you might not have known...
2. Your hair: needs to be cut and highlights touched up (next week!)
3. Your mother: is an amazing strong woman that I truly admire. I am who I am because of her.
5. Your favorite food: SPICY. I love Mexican food, Italian, and recently discovered Thai food that is amazing!
6. Your dream from last night: hm...don't really remember. Lately my dreams have been about climbing stairs or trying hard to run really fast but I can't. I'd rather have floating dreams!!!
7. Your favorite drink: I loves me some red wine, iced tea, and that first cup of coffee in the morning.
8. Your dream/goal: to earn a living selling handmade stuff so I don't have to work "for the man" anymore.
9. What room are you in: front room/den
10. What is your hobby: creating stuff
11: What is your fear: losing someone I love -- especially Doug or Carrie.
12. Where were you last night: @ home with my family
13. Something you are not: vindictive -- I hate that
14. Muffins: yes please! Favs are banana chocolate chip, cornbread with honey, and carrot
15. Wish list items: a new stapler (yes, I'm serious, I want Santa to bring me this!)
16. Where did you grow up: Dos Palos, California
17. Last thing you did: Like before I typed this? Ate chicken soup and cornbread for dinner.
18. What are you wearing: sweat pants and a t-shirt. sexy.
19. Your TV: is rarely watched by me.
20. Your pets: LOVE THESE TWO FUR BALLS!!! (Fancy Jane & Whiskers Jay)21. Your friends: are creative and awesome
22. Your life: is practically perfect in every way [wink]23. Your mood: optimistic
24. Missing someone: my sister, V - and her babies! Can't wait till Thanksgiving!!! 25. Vehicle: 2000 Honda CRV. I love that car.
26. Something you’re not wearing: a frown
27. Favorite store: Joann's, Hobby Lobby, Anthropology, Dillards
28. Your favorite color: ugh. I hate having to pick just one. I'll say blue.
29. When’s the last time you laughed: today :D
30. When’s the last time you cried: last week...about a dog... :o(
31. Your best friend: is Carrie
32. One place you go over and over: work, home, Albertson's, repeat
33. One person who emails me regularly: Jan -- a patient from the chiro office where I work. She sends me CRAZY nasty jokes and political emails that I delete (the political ones, not the jokes...)
34. Favorite place to eat: Macayo's, Chuy's, and on our back patio
35. Where do you want to be in 6 years: taking care of a grandchild (or two) and earning a living selling my crafts. (grandparent reference = just wanted to see if Carrie reads this entire list.)