Thursday, November 5, 2009

35 things about me that you might not have known...

One of the prompts this week for the online class I'm taking was to make a list of things we like and put pictures in. Rather than completely follow the rules (yeah, I'm a rebel) I thought I'd do this list that I've seen here and there in my blog travels.


And so, I give you: 35 things about me that you might not have known...


1. Where is your cell phone: never far away! :o\ I'm addicted. What if I get a text and I don't know where it is?!?!

2. Your hair: needs to be cut and highlights touched up (next week!)

3. Your mother: is an amazing strong woman that I truly admire. I am who I am because of her.


5. Your favorite food: SPICY. I love Mexican food, Italian, and recently discovered Thai food that is amazing!
6. Your dream from last night: hm...don't really remember. Lately my dreams have been about climbing stairs or trying hard to run really fast but I can't. I'd rather have floating dreams!!!

7. Your favorite drink: I loves me some red wine, iced tea, and that first cup of coffee in the morning.

8. Your dream/goal: to earn a living selling handmade stuff so I don't have to work "for the man" anymore.

9. What room are you in: front room/den

10. What is your hobby: creating stuff

11: What is your fear: losing someone I love -- especially Doug or Carrie.

12. Where were you last night: @ home with my family

13. Something you are not: vindictive -- I hate that

14. Muffins: yes please! Favs are banana chocolate chip, cornbread with honey, and carrot

15. Wish list items: a new stapler (yes, I'm serious, I want Santa to bring me this!)
16. Where did you grow up: Dos Palos, California

17. Last thing you did: Like before I typed this? Ate chicken soup and cornbread for dinner.
18. What are you wearing: sweat pants and a t-shirt. sexy.

19. Your TV: is rarely watched by me.

20. Your pets: LOVE THESE TWO FUR BALLS!!! (Fancy Jane & Whiskers Jay)21. Your friends: are creative and awesome

22. Your life: is practically perfect in every way [wink]23. Your mood: optimistic

24. Missing someone: my sister, V - and her babies! Can't wait till Thanksgiving!!! 25. Vehicle: 2000 Honda CRV. I love that car.

26. Something you’re not wearing: a frown

27. Favorite store: Joann's, Hobby Lobby, Anthropology, Dillards

28. Your favorite color: ugh. I hate having to pick just one. I'll say blue.

29. When’s the last time you laughed: today :D

30. When’s the last time you cried: last week...about a dog... :o(

31. Your best friend: is Carrie

32. One place you go over and over: work, home, Albertson's, repeat

33. One person who emails me regularly: Jan -- a patient from the chiro office where I work. She sends me CRAZY nasty jokes and political emails that I delete (the political ones, not the jokes...)

34. Favorite place to eat: Macayo's, Chuy's, and on our back patio

35. Where do you want to be in 6 years: taking care of a grandchild (or two) and earning a living selling my crafts. (grandparent reference = just wanted to see if Carrie reads this entire list.)



10 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

Great post!!

sharyncarlson said...

What a FUN list! You definitely had me smiling. Loved the Mary Poppins reference :)

Nadine said...

I enjoyed knowing more about you (:

tfs!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Ok...I am now wanting that stapler!!! As I was looking at your post my son was drooling over the Mexican food:-) Great list.

Mom said...

I'm sorry to say I haven't checked your blog in awhile but so glad I did today! You just made my day (yes, I zero'd in on one comment!) and now I can face the world! I love who you are and all 35 things about you!!! xo

Margaret said...

Loved reading these and loved seeing the pics.

wv: factess!

melissa kaye said...

I love this post, Deb! I think I'll have to copy you and post one of my own now. hehe. =)

P.S. That stapler looks pretty neat!

traci said...

i love these posts. such a wonderful way to learn more about you.

janae @ jelly roll said...

I think I knew 26 of those, not too shabby! Great job. Dinner and window shopping was fun Friday!

Kristi Jean said...

HAHA! I liked your 6 year goal too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...