Sunday, April 15, 2012

A snack and a winner {pass the book}

Happy Sunday to you, dear friends.


My dear friend Barbara hosted a Pinterest party yesterday and it was so much fun! Each guest was to bring a dish they'd seen and/or pinned on Pinterest, as well as a project to work on. I knew right away that I wanted to make these individual 7-layer dip cups, and they were a big hit.


It's a simple set up and recipe {seen here}, and they were easy to put together. To keep the sides of the cups nice and tidy, I put the guacamole and sour cream in plastic bags, snipped off a corner and piped them into the cups.


Serve with a cup of chips on the side, and you're all set. 


And the project I worked on?
Piñata's for my mom's upcoming birthday party.
I'll show you those later in the week.


Oh - and before I get busy with have-to-do's for today, I want to announce the winner of the latest "Pass the Book." {I'm a day late - sorry about that!}

Lucky number 13 ~ congratulations, Denise!!! You are the lucky winner of this round. I have your address, so I'll get this packaged up and in the mail for you. Yay! :o)

12 comments:

debs14 said...

I was hoping you would share the recipe for these when I saw your instagram photo. They look amazing!

Denise said...

Hi Deb - I've just got back from a very tiring but fun weeken, and I am so happy I've been drawn as the pass the book winner! lots of love to you xx

Alison said...

These look wonderful...perfect for a Summer picnic!
Alison xx

Beverly said...

Love the Pinterest party, I might just have to have a party ;) The dip cups are adorable.

Unknown said...

I didn't have one of these because they're not my cup of tea, but they looked amazing! I had fun with you yesterday. :)

Mom said...

What a great way to serve that dip! No more little paper plates or double dipping! Is it just a basic layered dip recipe? So yummy looking--one of my all time favorite dips! Love you! xo

Irene said...

Putting the seven layer dip in cups is such a good idea. Makes clean up fast and easy.

Melissa said...

These look yummy & such a wonderful presentation.

Cheri said...

These look SO yummy - and the no-having-to-share part is genius!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

I pinned these too! I thought they looked so cute!

Margaret said...

I would like my cup now, please.

Karen said...

These look fabulous, and I know I'll be making some! I love the idea of individual treats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...