Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Recap Video

Hello, blog friends.
Oh what I wouldn't give to still be in California this morning with my family. Carrie and I had such a great weekend road trip and I did take some photos, but they pale in comparison to the adorable video she made. So rather than uploading photos this morning I'm just going to share Carrie's video.



Have a great week, everyone!
PS: The song Carrie used is a cover of The Beatles "The Two of Us"  by Aimee Man and Michael Penn from the movie "Sam I Am."

10 comments:

Karen said...

That's better than any travel scrapbook or journal I've ever seen! What fun memories!

Ruth said...

Absolutely fabulous, wonderful, marvellous and every other brilliant adjective you can think of! Carrie did an amazing job!!

Audrey said...

Adorable doesn't even begin to cover how awesome that video is!!! I LOVED IT! So, so, so fun!!! Go on with your bad self, Carrie!!!! <3

Lizzie said...

How lovely to see you and your family having fun and laughter together!
Great video - wonderful that you shared it with us.

debs14 said...

Absolutely amazing! She has to do more of these. Take her round the country and do a Deb and Daughter travel blog! It looks like it was so much fun. Brilliant!

Rachel Brett said...

That is such a lovely video :)

Sian said...

Oh, how wonderful is this! And with babies and quilts and gifts and all sorts of lovely stuff. I gave Marti a little wave too :)

scrappyjacky said...

Loved it,Deb....what a fun weekend.

tainted with a positive view said...

Great video! Looks like you had wonderful family time.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun was that? How did she take the picture of the two of you in the car while you're driving?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...