Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's February and I'm...




Loving all things Valentine and hearts and loooovvvveee... ♥ ♥ ♥

Celebrating the completion of a quilt top I've been working on (here and there) for over 8 months now!

Planning my next quilting project with Friendship Quilt Squares.

Looking forward to a road trip with my girl C next weekend to meet the new baby in the family.

Remembering that I need to figure out a birthday present for a one-year-old we'll be celebrating next week too...

Practicing yoga more at home and loving it. My home practice has really come a long way in the past few months.

Gearing up to teach a weekly yoga class at my chiropractor friend's office - every Saturday morning beginning March 14th!!! :o)

Drawing mandalas. {I know, big surprise...}

Enjoying the hint of spring in the air, and

Dreaming of a spring garden.

Reading "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. Highly recommend!

Finding great inspiration daily from this "Own Your Awesome" affirmation deck. {LOVE the design and the words and everything about these.}

Nurturing my heart and soul and spirit in every way I can.

How's your February shaping up?

10 comments:

Annes kleine Nähstube said...

Hi Deb, greatings from Hamburg Germany. I love to read your Blog. And sometimes I try to leave a comment. My english ist not so good and I can read more than speak.

February is a special month for me. 10 years ago I've met my husband on the 13th of February and on Valentine we celebrate our 7. year of marriage. I'm now 65 years old and can't believe how lucky I am. I was alone with my 3 little kids had to raise them up alone. Was a hard time, but now we are a big family. And now I hope that there will be no more snow and spring will come soon.
Wishing you all the best.
Anne

Ruth said...

Lots going on with you, friend! That's a lovely photo of you, too.

scrappyjacky said...

Good luck with the class....I'm sure you're going to be a great teacher.

Sian said...

A February full of early Spring promise!

Mine could have started better, but some good news has improved it mightily, thanks for asking :)

alexa said...

What a sweet photo of you ... and I like your little wooden figure in the background in the tree (?) pose.I am sure your class will benefit from your wisdom and life experience :).

Karen said...

I've no doubt that you will be a wonderful yoga teacher---and wildly popular as well! You are one of the most positive ladies I know and that's a huge part of teaching! Our February is going to be memorable--more about that in a few days!

Jane said...

Just popping on to say thank you for my lovely heart postcard x

Helen Philipps said...

A lovely picture of you, Deb! So nice to see your quilt in progress too. Lots of lovely positive things here. Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's weekend!
Helen xox

Miriam said...

Lovely things to read here Deb and a lovely photo of you.

Maria Ontiveros said...

It's February, and I'm discovering some new white wines that I like!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...