Monday, March 17, 2014

Tiny Baby Weekend Recap

♥ ♥ ♥
 
This is one of those Monday mornings that holds the sweetest weekend memories. We traveled to California to be with our family which is always wonderful, but this time it included meeting our newest family member, Olivia and also celebrating a milestone birthday for her daddy/my brother, Ron.
 
I am filled to the brim with love and happiness, and I'm longing to go back already. We passed a sweet little baby around, prepared for my brother's surprise party while the guys played golf on Saturday, played guitars and sang, ate amazing food, laughed a whole bunch, and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.
 
I have all kinds of things to share on my blog this week, but today I give you just one little photo of Miss Olivia's adorable little baby feet. ~swoon~
 
One of the smartest things I've ever done is take today off work, so I have this whole day to catch up on unpacking, doing laundry, getting a massage and a car wash, and editing a whole lot of photos. And being happy. My smile muscles are sore this morning! :o)
 
Wishing you a happy St. Paddy's Day and
a week filled with good luck and laughter.

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Love that sneaky peek of Olivia!

debs14 said...

What a super-cute photo!

Susi said...

Sweet little baby feet! <3
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jo said...

What a beautiful photo, it sounds like you had an amazing weekend. Enjoy your day off x

Rhona said...

How wonderful, looking forward to seeing more of sweet Olivia 😊

Karen said...

Oh, those baby feet! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yes little baby feet are just adorable.

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely photo.

Audrey said...

I enjoyed your Instagram follow-along and I'm happy you were able to go and have such a wonderful time!!! Love those baby feet!

Miriam said...

Beautiful baby toes...the best. Have a good week.

Abi said...

Oh the feet. I have loved seeing your photos of her pop up on IG.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...