Monday, June 3, 2013

My Weekend

Good Monday morning, friends.
 
Our weekend was half awesome and half not-so-awesome. I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday, still not too groovy this morning, but this blogging habit of mine calls to me on a Monday morning. Here's a look at the awesome parts of my weekend:
 
Saturday morning I finally got a start on a blog friend mini-book I've had in mind. I have all my photos printed, and spent some time gluing the first part of my pages and setting them aside to dry. I had some help from my furry friend... 
 
Made a yummy good-for-us-lunch on Saturday afternoon... 

Tried to get a few photos of this friend in a shell...
 
Got super mad at our dog for not heeding the warning sign...

And went to my nephew Ryne's concert on Saturday night. The boy is so talented, and his first solo album is coming out soon. I am one proud aunt!
 
Wishing you all a fantastic week ahead!
 

12 comments:

Cheri said...

Sorry about the not-so-awesome parts. Hope you feel better!

scrappyjacky said...

Glad that part of it was awesome!!

Abi said...

Hope you feel better soon! I love the photo of your cat on the craft table!

Miriam said...

Hope you feel better today, love the look of that lunch!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Looks like a great weekend even if you were under the weather. Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling much better this afternoon. Cute picture of the cat.

Anonymous said...

What a full weekend and hope you feel better very soon.

Margaret said...

Sound like you were busy. Feel better soon.

Becky said...

Hope that you are soon feeling better. Love the photo of your turtle and the cat on the craft table!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I just adore the turtle picture.
Rinda

Sian said...

I hope by now you are feeling a bit better. One of your special gifts is that you manage to keep going and find a bit of fun even when things aren't too groovy. Respect!

Irene said...

That is the cutest little turtle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...