Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snacks in a Bottle

I have been thinking about these little treat holders for a while now,
and I'm so excited to set them out on Thanksgiving!
* * * * * * *
I can't remember where I saw this idea, so my apologies if I'm not giving credit where credit is due, but I loved this idea for serving snacks in carafes instead of open bowls. The idea is that guests pour some of the treats into their hand, rather than reaching into the bowl. "A bit more sanitary," I thought, "and besides, it's a cute idea."


I bought these little wine carafes at a restaurant supply store for cheap {Local friends, you have to go there!!! It's on Main just west of Alma School in Mesa...} and I think they'll be great to have around for future events at our house. I want to get a few taller versions for varied height next time.



I printed some Thanksgiving words onto cardstock and used a couple of punches to make the tags, and the ribbon is some that I had in my stash.


And with that, I am officially ready for Thanksgiving company.
Wishing my U.S. friends a very safe and happy holiday,
and my International's a very lovely week!

13 comments:

helena said...

so cute and I love the idea of people puring rather than putting their fingers into the mix. Your 'gobble' labels made me laugh. Have a fabulous time with your family

Irene said...

Such a great idea and so cute. I would gobble that mix in no time. Happy Thanksgiving.

Karen said...

Perfect! That's one I haven't seen. I'm about to pin it. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

humel said...

That is a super idea :) And, of course, you've executed it perfectly!

Kirsty.A said...

Interesting idea. Happy Thanksgiving

Alison said...

Lovely idea Deb...Happy Thanksgiving!
Alison xx

alexa said...

Very pretty to look at, and I bet they'll be a hit with your guests too. May there be happiness in your thanksgiving :).

Denise said...

This all looks very inviting Deb - I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving x x

Lisa-Jane said...

They are just too cute! Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow! xx

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely idea,Deb.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Deb!
Rinda

Becky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family xx

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...