Thursday, November 29, 2012

Right now I am...

My sister {Valerie}, me, and my girl C at my nephew's wedding.
Selfie taken by Carrie, and that little light between us? Mom.

Looking forward to seeing Donny Osmond {oh, and Marie} on Sunday with Carrie.

Wearing sweaters to work because it's chilly in the morning, and then

Sweating in said sweater because it warms up during the day.

Planning a Christmas luncheon for the employees where I work, and

Feeling so happy that duty falls under my job description!

Making lists of stuff to do for Christmas.

Trying to figure out a Christmas card design that will be quick and easy to replicate.

Enjoying our baby turtles and

Wishing Rexy would freaking hibernate already! He's making us so nervous.

Waiting for our birth certificates so Carrie and I can get our passports.

Missing my mom so much, and

Wishing I'd done a better job getting my hands on her recipes while she was still here.

And, finally, feeling super happy inside for no particular reason. {Maybe it's the Christmas spirit...}

What are you up to right now?

14 comments:

Cheri said...

So glad to hear you are feeling super happy! Yay! And... may I suggest LAYERS???

Karen said...

What a special photograph! I'm with you, planning and making lists.

Barbara@Sweet Serendipity said...

Right now I'm inspired after reading your list of things that you are doing and feeling and heading off to make a list of my own! Love the photo and love your blog banner! Stay Happy!❤

Ginger said...

Awesome photo! Enjoy your weekend :)

Becky said...

Love the blog banner Deb! Glad you hear that you are feeling super happy inside xx

Anonymous said...

Super happy is a good place to be x

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Oh I love where you are right now! LOVE!!! Enjoy it, embrace it. And one day, I will have to tell you the story of the day I met Donny!

scrappyjacky said...

Super happy is good to hear....it must be the christmas spirit!!

Lou said...

such a lovely photograph x

alexa said...

That's such a lovely photo :). Glad to hear the happiness and energy in your voice and post.

Maria Ontiveros said...

The fact that you're going to see Donny Osmond makes me laugh! Sorry.
You post made me wonder how long you've been at your "new" job. It seems like it's really worked out for you, and that's great.
Rinda

Sian said...

It's good to hear that happiness is still around :)

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah for happiness and lights. Glad that things are going well for you - hope you enjoyed the Osmonds.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're feeling happy. What a super picture that is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...