Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pass-the-Book Winner {and a reminder from Sian}

Hey there, blog friends.
 
Some of you know my friend, Sian ~ she blogs From High in the Sky.

Well, Sian started this thing called "Pass-the-book" over a year ago and since that time she has shared 12 books in all. I vaguely remember in the beginning that she mentioned she'd like to have the books back after a year.

It wasn't until she left a comment on my giveaway post that I remembered. She wrote, "I hope whoever is next enjoys it. Would you do me a favour and ask the winner to Pass it back to me when they have finished? So far I've had three out of my twelve returned, and it would be lovely to see another one come round again :) "


I emailed and asked, and she confirmed. So, if you happen to have any of the original "Pass-the-book" editions from Sian, let's round them up and head them back in her direction. Ok? :o)

That being said, guess who gets to borrow this book
before returning it to our sweet friend in Ireland?

Rinda!!! {yay!}

Hey, and I also want to send some ribbon to Susan!
{I was serious about giving some away.
Were you serious about wanting some, Susan?} :o)

Rinda, I have your address and will bundle your prize up next week when I'm back from my mom's.

And, Susan, same mailing schedule ~ Could you please email me at paperturtle{at}cox{dot}net with your mailing info? I would love to send you some ribbon!

Oh! And Sian, thanks so much for inspiring us, and letting us borrow your amazing collection of books.

4 comments:

Sian said...

Thanks so much Deb..and I'm delighted becasue I can't think of a better, more deserving recipient for Art Saves. I hope you enjoy it Rinda

Jimjams said...

The perfect book for Rinda!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks Deb! And thanks for the reminder on the books. I'm sure I didn't remember that! LOL!
Rinda

Alison said...

Rinda will love this one!
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...