Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One more for today...I'm featured!

Hey friends.
One more post for day.
A couple of weeks ago Susan from Craft Corners emailed and asked
if she could include me in an edition of her "Best of the Web."
Of course {without hesitation} I said, "OK!!!" :o)


You can check out the post here, and while you're there have a look around. I know you'll find all sorts of great inspiration.


A big thanks to Craft Corners for including me in their feature post today!
I love when stuff like that happens.

10 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Congratulations! And well deserved.
Rinda

Ruth said...

Yay, excellent news ~ right up there with Jenni Bowlin! Well done, my friend.

Jo.C said...

Well done - as I said earlier very talented - now inspirational too :0)

Karen said...

Just awesome, and, indeed, well deserved!

Amy said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved indeed!

Denise said...

Congrats to you Deb -and very well deserved too xx

Sian said...

Hurray! I'm off for a look right now..

Mom said...

Is this like winning an Oscar? Congrats, my darling daughter! Love you! xo

Alison said...

WTG! Deb...much deserved..and I love Marti's comment!
Alison xx

Margaret said...

You are so special. I'm glad to see you getting well-deserved attention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...