Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Mini-book ~ 12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Deb's
December-Daily-Journal-Your-12-Days-of-Christmas
~ ~

I have been on a mini-book roll lately and loving every minute of it. I made this one to document the 12-Days-of-Christmas  photography class I'm taking, generously offered by Cheryl Johnson. I have loved this class! The daily prompts seemed to fit me just right, I met some nice people, and I learned a lot of fun techniques.

As a way to document something this month, I vowed to print each day's assignment photo and pop it into this little book. I'm a few days behind on the printing part of it, but I'll get there! Here's a look at what I have so far:





The Christmas tags I used are from the same template that I created for my Thanksgiving favor tags last month. If you'd like a copy you are more than welcome to print them {click here}. {And I also made a blue set that you can print by clicking here.}



Oh yeah! How the book is made... I've used this design a lot over the last few years - it's quick and easy to assemble and you can find my original tutorial here.

How about you?
Are you a fan of mini-books?

20 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great job Deb! I posted three assignments today, which brings me to nine completed. Didn't do wrap it up and probably won't do the light writing. I did the "party, party" photo booth before, so skipped it this time around. But I may set one up on Christmas Day. Maybe for after family jeaopardy (which reminds me, did I miss Carrie's tutorial on that? Must go check).
Rinda

Amy said...

It looks pretty fantastic Deb!

Melissa said...

What a cute mini-album. I've made several this year and am really liking them, too.

Beverly said...

It is looking fabulous, well done on another cute mini!

Karen said...

What a lovely book Deb and such a fun way to use the photos you took.

Rhona said...

I love mini books and this one is just so cute! What a great idea (and manageable at this time of year!).xx

Ruth said...

What a perfect project for your fab photos!

helena said...

I love minis but haven't made one recently.

Your album is lovely and such fun in the interpretation and words you added

scrappyjacky said...

It's a perfect way of combining your class with a December 'record'....looks gorgeous,Deb....and some great photos.

Sian said...

Lovely! Your beautiful photos make me want to reach out and touch it

Heather said...

I love mini-books but its ages since I made one! It might be an idea to do a 12 days of christmas one this year as I have completely failed with the JYC already :(
xx

Mom said...

Sweet book! And even sweeter pictures! When I start feeling better after the first of the year, I'm going to put some of these together. Tons of pictures that need a home! Love you, Sweetie! xoxo

Karen said...

This is fabulous, Deb. It's so Christmasy--and the photos are great!

Alison said...

So cute Deb!
Alison xx

furrypig said...

Love your album so cute and thanks for the tag PDF's I am gonna try and use some in my JYC xxx

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

this is beyond adorable deb! look at you, little crafty mrs. claus!

Margaret said...

Love it! You are so talented.

ella@lifeologia said...

Oh my this is fantastic!!!!

akilli melek said...

wow, i love the photos and love the mini book. I might try one now that we are back home and i have time to catch up on some of the assignments.
Love the format you have used to keep a consistency throughout the book.

dianapena8 said...

What a fun, pretty and clean looking album, and a nice home for your photos :)
Thanks for sharing the tutorial =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...