Thursday, September 22, 2011

DebTurtle - A-Z


My girl C posted an A-Z list on her blog and I loved reading her answers.
I'm joining in and doing my own A-Z...


A. Age: 50

B. Bed size: King.

C. Chore that you hate: cleaning a bathtub and/or shower

D. Dogs: Meh...not big on dogs, although I do love my grand-dog Sparklett (aka Marcus)

E. Essential start to your day: Reading blogs and emails and Facebook

F. Favorite color:  Hard to pick just one...but if I had to choose I'd say blue...or red...or maybe...

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’7”

I. Instruments you play: I got nothin'...I tried the guitar for a while but lost interest.

J. Job title: "Office Manager"

K. Kids:  One.Awesome.One.

L. Live: Chandler, Arizona, USA

M. Mother’s name: Marti

N. Nicknames:  Mom-friend, DebTurtle, and Debs {when Doug is a little exasperated with me he'll say, "Deb, Deb, Deb..."}

O. Overnight hospital stays:  Ugh! I don't even want to think about this one right now!

P. Pet peeves: Your/you’re mix up. (I agree with Carrie on this one.) Also the their/there/they're one too.

Q. Quote from a movie: “Yeah, like you blend." from My Cousin Vinny or  "Gr, baby, very grrrr" from Austin Powers

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings:  Three awesomes.

T. Tattoos:  two - a turtle on my foot, and an Om symbol on my back

U. Underwear:  yes...

V. Vegetable you hate:  hmmm...tough one...I've never met a vegetable I didn't like...

W. What makes you run late:  Cleaning up a last minute cat mess?

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and neck/back

Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken and dumplings {I taught Carrie}, meatloaf {my fam loves it}, and chocolate chip cookies

Z. Zoo animal:  monkeys {You were expecting turtles, right? Well, they're not real exciting to watch in a zoo!}
 
So that's me, A to Z.
How about you?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I LOVE this post! I cracked up at the "Grr, baby, grr" comment and a couple other times throughout. I love you, mom-friend!

PS: Make meatloaf soon, okay?!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

You are adorable from A-Z! Cute post Deb! Hope you're feeling better!

debs14 said...

So good to see you back in blogland Deb! A great post, I learnt a lot of new things about you!

Mom said...

Just when I think I know everything about you, this happens! Cute! And so are you! xo

Kirsti said...

Great A-Z Deb...lots of new fact about you...I did one too...

Hope you are feeling much better now:0)

Kirsti xxx

Alison said...

Great post Deb!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love it!
Will definitely think about it for my Monday post (got the scavenger hunt check in running all weekend).

Rinda

Sian said...

Ooh, did I know about the tattoos? I'm not sure I did! Cute!

Great to see you fit for blogging Deb

Lizzie said...

Made me smile! I might just join in - some other Blog Friends have been doing this one too. I'll go and see Carrie's soon.

Don't blame you for not wanting to answer the "H" question!!! I hope you are nearly well now?

And what is it about "Meat Loaf" that makes everyone excited? Do you have a recipe that would explain the US Meatloaf Phenomenon to a Baffled Britisher?

Happy Friday DebTurtle! xx

Anonymous said...

What fun! Off to check out Carrie's list.

JenCoen said...

Seriously love your Zoo answer!! :-)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love this! And I love that Carrie calls you Mom-friend... best nickname ever!

scrappyjacky said...

Love this,Deb.....always fun to find out new little tidbits.

PCovi said...

I love know twenty-something more things about you!
I sent you a long email response to your comment at my place, did you get it?
I was just so happy with your comment and needed it just then!
Wonder what all I said to you? Can't remember now because it was yesterday LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...