Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Have I told you lately...


...how much I appreciate the sweet comments you all leave on my blog?

...how your kind words of encouragement and validation are a bright spot to my day?

...how I value our online interactions as much as I'd value a face-to-face encounter?

If I haven't, please allow me to do so now.

If you are a fellow blogger, I don't have to tell you how much it means when readers leave comments.

If you don't have a blog but still leave comments here on mine, I want to tell you how much it means to me (and other bloggers you may visit along the way).

If you are a reader and don't leave comments, that's ok too. I appreciate the time you take to stop by and take a look.

When I see a new comment I always have the same thought: "Oh good! [insert your name here] left me a comment!"
.
So, as I try to find the right words to express my appreciation and gratitude I am... well... somewhat speechless {if you can imagine}. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to each and every one of you! It means the world to me and I am honored to know you through this amazing, surprising, crazy blog world!!!
xoxox
♥ ♥ ♥

13 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a sweet post. And you are most welcome.
Rinsa

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post Deb and you know what they say 'What goes around, comes around!'
Always a pleasure to read your posts.

Amy said...

It is always a pleasure to visit your part of blog world :-)

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely post,Deb...and it's always a pleasure to see a post from you pop up on Google Reader....and thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog.

Sian said...

It's always a joy to come here and see what you've been up to, and a pleasure to say hello while I'm here :)

Thanks to you too for the lovely comments you leave for me. Very, very much appreciated.

Rhona said...

Beautifully put and I agree with all you say. I love visiting your blog :)

Dave said...

When I read this: "Oh good! [insert your name here] left me a comment!"
I did it. I inserted my name and read, "Oh good! Robyn left a comment!"

Just thought I'd tell you I followed the directions.

21 comments on that last post?!?! Geesh! That's amazing!

Blog on, my friend, blog on!

Ruth said...

The pleasure is all mine! I LOVE seeing what crafty things you are making ... if only we could meet at a crop ...

Mom said...

The first thing I check when I go online in the morning is your blog! That's how I keep up with my busy, talented DD! And this post is so beautiful and I know your blog friends are touched to know they are appreciated! xo

debs14 said...

I love it when I see your blog showing up a new post when I log on! Your stories are so interesting and your craft work is fabulous. It's a pleasure to look at - you deserve every single comment you get!

humel said...

So true - I echo all you say, you made me smile just a short while ago by leaving another lovely comment for me, thank you :-)

And thank you for creating such beautiful projects and posts, it's always such a pleasure to visit xx

Jennifer Lebowitz said...

Hey Deb, Andrew just taught me how to leave a comment so I could tell you how much I love the car race track. Since I saw Corri's I have really been wanting to make one too. I would love to get together with you to get some advice since I'm not even sure where to start. So so adorable! You are so talented and I look forward to checking your blog almost every day! You rock girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of your viewer/non-commenters, Deb. I love your posts but at times it's a month or longer before I take the time to visit. I love how you explain everything. I love how you love Doug! I am soooo jealous that you do these little things all the time. I envy that frame of mind you have. I have a closet full of craft stuff...but it's in the closet. Need to work on that.
Judy Slack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...