Saturday, March 6, 2010

A little before and after.

That was then...
This is now.
Just a quick little post this morning. My mom is visiting for the weekend and we're on the run. We are shopping and crafting - made some cute mini-books last night (pictures to follow next week).

I wanted to share a link to The Pioneer Woman's blog this morning. She's having a photography contest next week for submission of kitty-cat photos. I don't consider myself a seasoned photographer by any means, but I happen to have a cat that I think is pretty photogenic so I plan to submit one or two. >^..^<
♦ ♦ ♦
Thank you for all of your sweet comments these past few days! And my apologies for not leaving many on your blogs. I haven't had much computer time, but I promise to catch up when my busy weekend is done.
.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend!
xo

9 comments:

Mom said...

Very proud of my little grandkitty and I'm hoping he wins! He wasn't sure he liked me on my first night here, but yesterday he "helped" us craft and I think I may be winning him over! xo

Ruth said...

He can come and live with me anytime ~ so very sweet, now and then!
PS: everyone loves my peanut butter cookies ~ the credit is all yours and Betty Crocker's!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Enjoy the time with your mom! Aren't kitten pix just the cutest? By the way, I dropped the house front stuff in the mail sometime this week, so keep an eye out for it.
Rinda

humel said...

Such a cutie!! Good luck in the contest x

And have a great weekend with your mom!

Rhona said...

Oh my goodness, I wouldn't know which kitty photos to choose ;o), we've certainly had plenty of them recently! Good luck with your entries and enjoy your time with your Mum. (That before photo is just the cutest!!)

Sian said...

I hope you have been enjoying your time with your mum, Deb. Best of luck with the contest!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous that you craft with your mum, I would love to be able to do that with my mum or my daughter but neither are interested!

Emilie Lynne said...

I love your cat, he looks so big and squishy! I think maybe I'll send in a picture of my kitties :) I love the Pioneer Woman <3

traci said...

good for you. i submitted a few dog ones last week. i love looking at all the submissions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...