Monday, December 14, 2009

Krismas Koozies

When I saw these beverage holders in the $1 bin at Michael's I knew I could embellish them and use them as gifts. The one on the left is for my sis - I just glued a piece of white boa to the top - super easy! The other is for her hubby. I used my Cricut to cut a sencil and then used an acrylic paint dabber to fill in. Then I used some black Stickles (glitter paint) to outline the letters. (The Ho3 wasn't my idea - I saw it somewhere and can't remember where so I'm sorry for not giving proper credit!)
.
I filled each of these with Christmas candies tied in a treat bag. Quick and easy! I think they'll love them. :o)
.

6 comments:

humel said...

Oh, so cute :-) I have some mugs to decorate for the kids' teachers, these have given me some inspiration - thank you! x

Margaret said...

So clever you are! But shush! Best make sure sis doesn't read this.

Lizzie said...

Those are great! I have cookie dough rolls in the fridge, waiting to cut and bake for Teacher Presents. I was going to put them in cellophane wrappers, but maybe I could use your idea a bit and put them in nice cups or mugs instead. Thanks!

sharyncarlson said...

Super duper cute! Love the HO3 :)

traci said...

how adorable, martha!! they will love those and for $1. gotta love that.

Deb said...

Hahaha. Thanks, Traci. You're too funny.

And thanks to the rest of you too. You are all so sweet to leave me fun comments to read. I really appreciate it!

Margaret ~ Sister doesn't read my blog...which is kind of sad, but ok since I post stuff I make for her before the mailman delivers. ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...