Monday, December 14, 2009

Krismas Koozies

When I saw these beverage holders in the $1 bin at Michael's I knew I could embellish them and use them as gifts. The one on the left is for my sis - I just glued a piece of white boa to the top - super easy! The other is for her hubby. I used my Cricut to cut a sencil and then used an acrylic paint dabber to fill in. Then I used some black Stickles (glitter paint) to outline the letters. (The Ho3 wasn't my idea - I saw it somewhere and can't remember where so I'm sorry for not giving proper credit!)
.
I filled each of these with Christmas candies tied in a treat bag. Quick and easy! I think they'll love them. :o)
.

6 comments:

humel said...

Oh, so cute :-) I have some mugs to decorate for the kids' teachers, these have given me some inspiration - thank you! x

Margaret said...

So clever you are! But shush! Best make sure sis doesn't read this.

Lizzie said...

Those are great! I have cookie dough rolls in the fridge, waiting to cut and bake for Teacher Presents. I was going to put them in cellophane wrappers, but maybe I could use your idea a bit and put them in nice cups or mugs instead. Thanks!

sharyncarlson said...

Super duper cute! Love the HO3 :)

traci said...

how adorable, martha!! they will love those and for $1. gotta love that.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hahaha. Thanks, Traci. You're too funny.

And thanks to the rest of you too. You are all so sweet to leave me fun comments to read. I really appreciate it!

Margaret ~ Sister doesn't read my blog...which is kind of sad, but ok since I post stuff I make for her before the mailman delivers. ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...