Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today? Just photos.

These are pictures taken with a little point-and-shoot camera I've had for several years now. Here are a few that I always like to revisit...Carrie's hand, holding a melty M&M.


Whisky Jay comes RUNNING when he hears my hubby's cereal being poured. The front part of his body is on the newspaper/table, and his hind legs rest on the chair behind him. I love this picture. He is one happy cat!


The beach in Florida ~ this photo was taken on our honeymoon, 4 1/2 years ago.


LOVE sunflowers!

(and our flag)



and clouds in this beautiful blue Arizona sky...

(I have about a billion pictures of clouds in my collection. I should stop taking them, but continue just the same!)


Have yourself a glorious day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cat picture is WAY too cute!!!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful images all . . . when viewed together, they have an incredibly All-American feel to them. Did you intend that connection?
Rinda

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Rinda ~ I didn't notice that, but now that you mention it, you are absolutely right. Guess it's my all-American-girl-roots showing. :o)

Gemma* said...

Great photos . . . looks so sunny and warm, wish it was like that here (it's currently dark and grey and blowing up a storm)!

Margaret said...

Great photos, especially the one of your adorable cat.

Lynda said...

Those were great especially the cat picture! Really great shots! Let's see more!

Sian said...

Well, you've cheered me up today because my good camera is broken and I needed to be reminded that great shots can come from a point and shoot..so thank you!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos!

humel said...

Oh, fab photos :-) Striking reds, cute smiley cat - oh, they're all great! :-)

Carrie/scrapchick said...

Nice pictures. The cat was is great, so hard for me to get good ones of mine. She always wants to expect what I'm holding in front of my face, lol.

traci said...

gorgeous photos. they all make me smile!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...