Thursday, August 20, 2009

Something amazing...

One of the things we just had to do last weekend during our trip to San Diego was to go back to the Architectural Salvage store. We were there three years ago and bought a really cool old beveled glass window that we have hanging in an archway in our house. We LOVE it! And we loved the store and all its amazing old, salvaged treasures. Here are a few of the treasures we saw:

Doug is right. This photo would make a great jigsaw puzzle!

~sigh~ Bottles... I ♥ bottles!!!
This photo is out of focus, but look at all the glorious crystals. The green tub holds strands and strands of crystals taken from chandeliers. This is one of the trinkets I brought home. I plan to hang it in the window of my craft room:
View from upstairs...kinda' dark, but cool, huh?
...yeah...some of it is fairly random...
Old bathtubs with windows in them! :o)!!!

This place is VERY close to the airport! It seemed like we could reach up and touch the planes -- one after another flew by. Eek!
Yeah.
Fun times.
~ ♥ ~

4 comments:

melissa kaye said...

How cool! I'm sure there were some pretty neat stuff in there. ;)

Jacie Ray said...

I was telling Joe about this after seeing your pics and he agreed we are definitely going on our next trip to SD...hopefully soon! I love places like that!

The Norman Clan said...

I need directions, I will be in Coronado with my girlfriends on the 10th.... I would love to look, so would Aubri!!

traci said...

what a great store. filled with lots of goodies. i bet you could get lost in there for a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...