Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I told you...

these pictures had to be made into something! :o)

I haven't done a 12x12 layout for a while so this was really fun. I'm actually going to put this in a shadow box frame and hang it in my new craft room. Yes, "new" craft room... Carrie is in the process of searching for an apartment (gulp. sniff.) and when she leaves her room will become the new craft space. The walls in that room are painted these colors that we both love ("Pool Party" blue and "Fresh Cut Grass" green). This little ensemble of Savannah pix will look great in there. (But no hurry, Carebear!!! xoxo)

Background paper is Doodlebug with a green mesh layered on top. Circles and "S" were cut with my Cricut (love!).

7 comments:

The Norman Clan said...

Oh My goodness!!! So totally cute!! I love those colors together on that page. You used the grid/mesh stuff huh? I love that stuff!!! Sad about Carrie, I hope she enjoys her new apartment and all the bills that come with it! :-(

traci said...

really, really cute layout. but the photos are fantastic. what a doll!! one moving out - kind of sad huh?

melissa kaye said...

Hey Deb! Those two colors are so pretty together. I think the names are too cute, too! You always make such terrific layouts! :)

Mom said...

So adorable! My grandkids look precious in any layout but this is especially cute and sweet! Great job! xo

janae @ jelly roll said...

That looks great! And my favorite colors too! ;)

Jacie Ray said...

Deb, this turned out so awesome! That green ric-rac is great, and I love the cricut circles--would have never thought to do that! You are so inspiring. I need to use my cricut more often for embellishments.

Unknown said...

WOW! What a great job! Everything is just so good together...you ARE talented my dear! Dang!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...