Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy camper waiting to happen...

Oh! I'm SO excited! Doug and I are taking a trip to our property up north this weekend and I'm taking a little project with me. I normally take a sketch book (which I plan to do this time too), but this time I want something to actually work on. I have some pictures that I took the last time we camped there, some 4x4 coasters I lifted from the hotel in Denver where I stayed this past April, and a few simple embellishments.

Now, we'll see if I have[take] time to put this together while we're there. I'll post pix next week if/when it's done. :o)
.

2 comments:

traci said...

have fun. hope you get your project done. i always have great expectations that always fall through.

Mom said...

Crafting away from my "studio" without the benefit of a ton of stuff I never use??? Never happen! How do you do it??? Savannah had an idea for "Aunt Deb's next book-----Boys, Grass and Dirt. Oh, My!" Think on that, you super crafter!!! The idea came from us stopping at a rest area with Stone and letting him crawl around on a blanket---he kept going to the edge and pulling the grass and I said "Little boys just love grass and dirt"!! A book is born! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...