Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally curtains...

Well, these aren't the best quality pictures, but you can at least get an idea of what our new kitchen curtains look like. It's so nice to have them done and up -- after 4+ years living here. What do you think?

Valance box over the kitchen sink (I used the red strip w/ vintage buttons to hide my seams):

This one's a little dark, but you get the idea...

Valance box over the sliding glass door. (Eddie in the mirror.)
It had been so long since I'd sewn anything and I realized how much I miss it! Me and the ol' Singer will be seeing more of each other in the near future. :o) I have some CUTE fabric and a new apron pattern calling my name...

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love them! Great job, Sweetie! Perfect! Love you!

Unknown said...

Eddie? I'm afraid to ask! The curtains and kitchen look great. You have great taste! I've been thinking of making an apron too. The one I have, I made in high school. It's a little snug... can't wait to see yours, v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...