Sunday, January 11, 2009

GARAGE SALE @ OUR HOUSE

Yes, our total for yesterday's garage sale was $523.51 - making it our most successful garage sale ever. I call it a success in terms of $$$'s earned, junk purged, and the three of us working together as a family/team to move it all out. The remaining items were donated for use in a charity rummage sale. All in all a good thing to do!

My time this past week+ has been focused on getting ready for the sale. Now it's time to switch gears and focus on some craft projects that are calling my name. Oh yeah...my house is upside down...what to do first...???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic, like how you made even that crafty!!

Kristi Jean said...

Yay! I'm so glad that the sale was a success. It feels so great when you can get rid of some clutter in the home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...