Monday, December 22, 2008

My favorite things? Snowmen!







My sis loves snowmen so it's an easy theme every year for Christmas gifts. And I finally got to use this paper line that I've been hoarding for a couple of years. yay! :o)












...accordian style made with craft envelopes... Pictures of Presley and Stone made it a fun project!


I made monogram ornaments last year for everyone in my family. This year Presley noticed right away that "brother" didn't have one, so Aunt Deb came to the rescue. Here's Stone's ornament:


3 comments:

Kristi Jean said...

Oh, I love the snowman - it really added a zing to the letter =D

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Lots of country charm! Liz will love it! And the tutu is precious! Can't wait to see it on our girl! Love your creative nature......Love you, too! mom xoxo

Veronica said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I do appreciate the very nice comments you left. I will be back to visit your blog more often. Glad I found you.
Take Care,
Veronica
Oh my gosh I love these snowmen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...