Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Mandala ~ free coloring page

The last time we hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house, I had some coloring pages on hand for the kids to color. This year I wanted to do the same, but instead of turkeys or Pilgrims to color, I drew a Thanksgiving mandala, scanned it and printed out copies.

The space under the word GRATITUDE was intentionally left blank for journaling things we are grateful for. I left a little space under the word FAMILY as well.

My photos are a little wonky for this post, but my list of priorities does not allow for re-doing these shots, so I'm going to just put these on here and share a link to the full mandala page if you'd like to grab a copy of your own.

You'll notice, as you color, that my lines are not perfect. You'll notice a few lines that could have been smoother, but honestly, this is the thing I love about hand drawn mandalas! The imperfections make them more perfect - for me anyway! ;o)






And with that, I'm signing off until next week.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
With love and gratitude,
Deb

6 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Thank you Deb, printing off a copy. Happy Thanksgiving (Thursday).

Karen said...

Thanks for a wonderful gift! Have a fabulous holiday!

Alison said...

What a lovely idea...am off to print a copy...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yous my friend! xx

Linda said...

Lovely mandala! Off to print a copy too:) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family X

Sian said...

You are very clever!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Beverly said...

You never cease to amaze me, this is awesome <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...