Monday, September 8, 2014

My weekend and Doug's photos

Good morning, blog friends.
I hope you all had lovely weekends! Mine was busy, busy, busy and yesterday afternoon I realized I hadn't taken any photos to use for my weekend recap. What to do...what to do...

And then Doug came home from a weekend in the wilderness and he had these photos on his point and shoot. Perfect!

Doug spent the weekend in Ashfork, Arizona, hunting for deer and scouting for elk. Unfortunately for Doug, and fortunately for the deer, nothing dead came home with him.






I have yoga teacher training every Thursday and Friday evening, and then the first Saturday and Sunday of the month. So this morning finds me fresh out of four straight days of yoga school - a little sore but a lot of happy and wishing for another day off to get some things done around my house.
 
Time to switch gears...
I hope happiness finds you this week, my friends.
And if it doesn't find you, go look for it yourselves!
xoxox

8 comments:

Sian said...

Shooting with the camera instead :)

I hope you have a great week

Ruth said...

Lovely landscape shot. x

Susi said...

Nice photos Doug. My husband never takes pictures.
Enjoy your week.

Karen said...

We had quite a lovely weekend, and lots of opportunities for photos, but like you, I didn't take a one. Sadly, neither did Tracy! Doug got some good ones!

Beverly said...

Love that Doug took the heart rock shot. :)

Miriam said...

Love the heart shaped rock and that view and sunset are very beautiful.

debs14 said...

Great photos, and great news for the deer that he came home empty handed!

alexa said...

Glad to know he came home alone :). Hoping the stiffness has worn off a little and that you ha e a great start to the week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...