This is one of those unplanned meals that came together based on what I had on hand. It was really yummy and I'm documenting it here so I'll remember how I did it later on...
* Spread a layer of hot refried beans on a plate
* Sprinkle a layer of grated cheddar cheese on top
* Spoon on a layer of chili verde (made with shredded pork) or some other kind of meat
You can microwave at this point if you want. I had already
heated the beans and chili verde before assembling this.
* Top with chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, a little more cheese, and some sour cream.
* Serve on a tray with corn tortilla chips for scooping and a side of cold beer.