Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Love Social Media

My 7-year old niece knows how to use her mommy's phone.

There's a new game app on my iPhone and it's taking up a lot of my time these days! It's called
DrawSomething - a social drawing and guessing game you play {on your phone} with friends.

Have you ever played and loved the game Pictionary?
If so, you would love this game too!!!

The game doesn't allow for you to save the pictures {I've put in a request via a survey I answered} but I can do a screen print on my phone if I act quickly. Here are some from Presley that I wanted to preserve:


I just loved her version of a painter:

And her button {which took me a while to guess}:

And this was just so dang cute. This next picture is one that I drew for Presley to guess. The game will be much easier for her when she knows how to spell some bigger words, but she gets and "A" for effort!

How about you? Have you tried this game with friends?
Wanna' DrawSomething with me?
:o)

14 comments:

Jo.C said...

I can see what she was trying to spell - great game and yay to screen-shots on the phone :0)

Cheri said...

My girls play this game (I don't do phone games). Your niece is quite talented! Love her turtle!

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like great fun,Deb.

Jacie Ray said...

This is awesome Deb! The pics are just precious! Yet another reason why I want an iphone...

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

This is sooo cute, deb!

Alison said...

How cool that you worked out how to preserve these cute memories!!
Alison xx

Becky said...

Love this game! I am playing with Penny and Ben's girlfriend. Wastes so much time lol! Would love to play with you too!

debs14 said...

I spend way too much time on Draw Something ... but not too much to stop me finding a new person to play with :-)
Such cute drawings!

Mom said...

How adorable! What next? My family is so smart and talented! Love my little artists! xoxo

Beverly said...

Love that turtle was one of the objects. I don't even have a smart phone (and no real desire yet) but watched my houseguest play the other night. Love that this is another way for ya'll to stay connected :)

traci said...

awwwww. that is so sweet.

Karen said...

This is the first time I've seen this game. My daughter and some of my friends play Words with Friends. In fact, some of my friends play the game with my daughter. I'm afraid to get started!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I like words with friends but haven't gotten into too many others. I did the hangman game for a while with Carrie - Henry got me started on that one. I think the button looks like a chocolate chip cookie!
Rinda

Rhona said...

That's so sweet :). I love her turtle! I play words with friends with my SIL in Chicago and sometimes Tetris but that's it for me :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...