Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the winners are...

Hello blog friends ~
.
I hope you all enjoyed the "Celebrating Blog Friendships" blog hop last weekend. I know that I sure did! Thank you so much for all of the very kind comments and input on the things you like about my blog. Also, a million thank you's for your love and support to help me through a very difficult time.

I've been on a little personal blogging break, but I wanted to do a quick post to announce the winners of the measuring cups I offered up as a prize during our recent hop. Bet you didn't know that I have THREE sets to give away! Miss Smith, Cheryl, ScrappySue, I have a set of measuring cups with your name on it!

Congratulations, ladies! Please email your mailing information to me at paperturtle{at}cox{dot}net and I'll send the measuring cups your way!


♥ ♥ ♥

November Attitude of Gratitude
* I am grateful for knowing that sad and difficult times are only temporary.
* I am grateful for this life and the people I am surrounded by and hold these things as sacred and precious.
* I am grateful for my daughter, Carrie, who has shown an extraordinary level of grace and maturity this past week as Doug and I go through some crazy mixed up stuff. xo

13 comments:

Mom said...

Lucky ladies! Happy baking, winners!!!

I, too, am thankful that sad, bad times are fleeting. I have so many wonderful people in my life -- blessing abound!! xo

Clair said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I'm sure they'll be thrilled with your generosity!

Liberty :) said...

well done winners! Go Carrie, she sounds so cool and grown up. Someone once said to me when you experience extreme low periods, its because you have been fortunate to experience extreme high periods. I'd always pick these extremes over mundane samey-samey life because the highs are so good. Keep remembering the lows are only temporary, time is honestly a great healer xxx

Cheryl said...

Yay I am so lucky thanks Deb I am so excited to of won the measuring cups x

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Hope your sad times end soon!

Amy said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!

And YAY that I'm finally mentioned in a gratitude post...it's only half way through November! :)

scrappysue said...

Oooh, thank you so very much Deb. I had such a ghastly day yesterday and this really made my day today. I promise they will get tons of use! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog too.

Rachel Brett said...

Congratulations ladies :)

Miss Smith said...

What a great suprise to wake up to, thank you!

scrappyjacky said...

Congrats to the winners....they look fabby sets.

Sian said...

Well done winners - what a lovely prize!

I'm still thinking about you and yours Deb x

Margaret said...

Hooray for the winners. May they bake away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...