Thursday, July 1, 2010

My friend Samala Rose.

My friend Samantha is turning 30 today.
Here are some things about Sam:
She's the massage therapist in the
chiropractic office where I work.

She is a true and natural healer,
and our patients love her.

She is a yoga teacher and has a vast knowledge
of the human body and how it works.

She is a free spirit and is the person responsible
for re-introducing me to the hula hoop.

She is silly and playful.
{Case in point: Her 30th birthday party
is themed "tutus and ties" and will feature
an adult-sized slip-and-slide.}

So...any respectable 30-year old hosting a
"tutu and tie soiree" should have the proper
equipment, don't you think?

I am blessed to have such a wide variety of
friends in my life. Sam is never boring,
constantly entertaining, and is a kindred spirit.

You'd love her too!

Happy birthday, Sam!
Do it up, girl!!!
xo

18 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

PS: Banner was cut with Cricut cartridge "Mickey Font" @ 2.5 inches. I bought the can koozie from Michael's and gathered tulle to make the tutu. Fun projects for a fun friend. :o)

Mom said...

I love that fonts and what you've done with it! Such a super cute idea but then, all of your ideas are! Great job and I know Sam will love it and you for doing it! xo

PS: Happy B-Day, Sam!

Mom said...

I love "that" fonts?? What was I thinking????

The Norman Clan said...

Wow, totally cute!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love these colors,

debs14 said...

Tutus and ties? We will need photos!
Great banner, she will be thrilled.
Happy Birthday Sam!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sam - have a great time at that party - it sounds like a ripper!

helena said...

fabulous banner. Love the idea of a tutus and ties party - what a fun person

scrappyjacky said...

Tutus and ties....definately sounds like fun.

Sian said...

An adult slip n slide? This girl sounds like a lot of fun! That's a beautiful banner, I'm sure she will love it.

Clair said...

What a cute present!

Margaret said...

As always, I am so impressed at your creativity. Love the decorations and the adorable little pot with the tutu.

Anonymous said...

So CUTE--LOVE the tutu's and tie theme-- ask her if I can steel it when I turn 50?
Love the banner and koozie!
Valerie

Curly said...

Happy Birthday SAM! :-)

... and you're a creative GENIUS!

Cheryl said...

Ooo sounds like fun enjoy and I love your banner x

Anonymous said...

Wow super-fab banner and love the colours. What a fun theme to have - hope to see lots of photos!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

You never fail to impress! Great job Deb - she sounds terrific! And she is definitely lucky to have you in her life!

humel said...

Belated birthday wishes to Sam, too! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...