Thursday, June 3, 2010

How did you know?

...that I love funky, chunky bracelets?

...that I love bright and happy jewel tone colors?
eh-hm. ...that I LOVE buttons and when you saw this you thought of ME?
How did you know? Because you are my blog friend and by reading my blog you probably know me better than most people in my everyday, ordinary life. Thank you, Ruth for this sweet and thoughtful gift you sent me all the way from London, England! Your kindness means the world to me...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bracelet!!!
PS: Also on the same day the mailman delivered my giveaway prize (also from Ruth) {we won each other's blog giveaway on the same day - purely coincidental!}.

10 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

So fun! It is true, isn't it, that folks who read our blogs learn a lot about us and different things that our regular IRL friends.
Rinda

Ruth said...

Oooh, it looks so fab on you! I love that you love it. JBPs are the best kind!

Mom said...

How cute is that! And, like black, it can be worn with anything--looks like every color is strung into this charmer! Lucky you! xo

scrappyjacky said...

It's gorgeous,Deb....what a lovely gift to get.

Sian said...

It does indeed look so good on you! What a lovely gift.

traci said...

that is a super fun bracelet. love it. ruth is very talented!!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

That is so sweet! Congrats!

Amy said...

Now that is one cute bracelet! I'm with Rinda - my bloggy and email friends know quite a bit more about me than some of my IRL friends - it's amazing what crafty connections can do!

Kristi Jean said...

What a fabulous bracelet! I love it too!!!

Jana said...

This bracelet is very cool. I love all the colors. Ruth is indeed a wonderful bloggy buddy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...