Monday, May 3, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ♥


Hello, blog friends! Just a note to thank you for all of the lovely comments and birthday wishes you have left for me over the past couple of days. I returned home yesterday after being away for the weekend and was overwhelmed by the sweetness waiting for me.

Needless to say, I am behind on commenting on your blogs, and will be catching up this week. I am happy to say that I did make it "around the world" last night and followed all the fabulous links for the House Party Blog Hop (SO much fun and some wonderful artwork!!!).

I'll post a few pictures later in the week from our trip to San Antonio, Texas this past weekend. In the meantime, thanks again and I hope y'all (that's Texan for "all of you") have a great week!

xo

PS: A special thanks to my daughter, Carrie, for sneaking onto my blog and leaving that sweet birthday post for me. I love that!!! :o)

8 comments:

traci said...

glad you had a great weekend. can't wait to see pix.

humel said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and a very special birthday :-) (That cake looks yummy!)

Unknown said...

Aww, you're welcome! :)

Margaret said...

Durn. I missed your b-day. Sounds like you had fun. Hooray.

Denise said...

Glad you had a nice birthday and that cake looks scrummy

Amy said...

So glad you had a great time Deb!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Glad you had fun - can't wait to see your photos!

helena said...

cake looks totally yum

kept the turtles fed while you were away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...