Monday, January 11, 2010

The life of a cat...


...or cats at our house.

Our neighbor's cat cruises around the neighborhood and occasionally makes her rounds in our backyard (you can see her across the pool). It always seems quite urgent that Fancy and Whiskers run to the door to watch her! (Everybody! Out of the way! Coming through!) Our cats are indoor kitties and don't have the "luxury" of roaming the neighborhood. I wonder if they know how lucky they are? They have a safe home...warm and cozy...protected from the elements and other dangers...
.
Nah. I think they'd rather be outside.

>^..^< . . >^..^<

5 comments:

humel said...

lol!! So cute :-)

traci said...

i think they are wondering why the hell that cat is in their backyard. scat cat.

The Norman Clan said...

Reminds me of my two cuties!! Love it

Mom said...

Perfect timing! How you managed this one is beyond me! xo

Carrie said...

hahaha, too funny/cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...