Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 things about Me ♥

This is going to be a fun weekend! My mom is coming to visit and I'm teaching a "10 things about Me" mini-book class for her, my SIL (Liz), niece (Savannah), and Carrie. I'll post pictures of the finished projects after this weekend, but in the meantime, here are my 10 things:

1) My name means Queen Bee.
2) My daughter is my best friend.
3) I love being outside with my husband – camping, picnicking in the desert, riding the quad…
4) I’m friends with my sister and two brothers. They are awesome people!
5) I’m almost 50 but I still feel 25!
6) I’d rather be in jeans and a t-shirt and barefoot.
7) I practice yoga every morning.
8) I’m a hippy-gypsy type of soul and I like it that way.
9) I love living in Arizona.
10) My mind is always creating… I can’t turn it off!

1 comment:

Kristi Jean said...

How much fun! You always think of fun little projects. I know you will probably post it, but please put up pics of your books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...