Sunday, November 30, 2008

Creative weekend! :o)

I've been working on re-doing this little corner in our family room. The frames were done a couple of weeks ago (pix of me&Doug, Dave&PJ, Debbie&Sissy). Carrie is taking an online class from Elsie Flanigan and this week one of the projects is garland. I did my own version and really like how it turned out. Plus, it gave me a chance to use a few odds and ends I've been saving (hoarding!) for just the right project:


Oh, and here's a turkey wine bag I made for my SIL this year:


We had a good Thanksgiving this year even though the three of us were scattered. Doug left early in the day to get to his hunting campsite, Carrie was with her dad, and I had hang-time with my SIL's. Hope everyone had a good one!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Jean said...

I love this garland thing!! Its super cute and is a perfect display for the odds-n-ins that you want to show off but aren't sure how....lovelove.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...